Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My life is nothing short of crazy 24/7.  As a mom of 11 year old girls and a 9 year old son most people can just imagine. I work full time and manage to still run the kids to all their sporting events and "social functions"...until just recently.

I suffer from Chron's Disease and Fibromyalgia. These seemingly controllable diseases do not rule my life, I refuse. Until recently...
I have literally been hospitalized and have now spent 3 weeks literally in bed. You may wonder why I am choosing to tell you all of this but there is reason. I am at the end of my rope. Nothing is showing up with any of the test that have been done at this point.

Do you know how hard it is for an active 31 year old mom of 3 to stomach this? (no pun intended) As I sit here and write this and let off steam, I feel better about life already. After all, I do have some pretty great kids and a pretty great husband, and an even better mom than I could ever dream of being. All of them just standing behind me rooting me on and taking care of me.

Who wouldn't be jealous of my crazy, absolutely PERFECT life?

No comments:

Post a Comment