Monday, March 10, 2014

I try and teach my children right from wrong and how to be competitive without being a poor sport, after all, I am extremely competitive myself. When a parent from your own team makes it a point to tell you that your child is very talented yet did not have a good season and could be very good if he actually tried and paid attention, now that is where alpha mom jumps out. My child puts effort in and excels at whatever he does. He earns every win and every trophy. There is no hand outs given.

As a parent, this breaks my heart because I know when I send my child to school tomorrow coming off the devastating season ending weekend, he will be mocked and picked on by his not so nice team mates. This breaks my heart.

Parents remember this, teach your children to be good people. The world has to deal with them when you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment